For as little as $1 per day you can be part of this incredible success story and help conserve the wildlife populations of Coutada 11 in Mozambique. To run our unit successfully it costs $200 per day.
Please use the below Donate Now button on the right!
We are reaching out to the community to help us with our Anti-Poaching efforts. We are running donations as a calendar based system. Each day costs $200 to run the anti-poaching unit effectively.
HOW TO DONATE
- You see the donate button above. The first step is to click that.
- Clicking the donate button opens a form. Simply fill in your details along with your donation.
- Donations are allocated in days. You can donate for a day, or days up to a week. You can donate for more than a week up to a month, or months.
- You can remain as an anonymous donator or we are more than happy to credit the donation with your name or company name.
- You cannot donate for a day that has already had a donation allocated to it.
- Once you have submitted the form we will receive an email with your details. We will then contact you and email you the banking details for ZDS Anti-Poaching.
- Please note: We do not accept donations via an online credit card facility. Percentages charged on credit card transactions are a hinderance. Why? Every dollar and cent counts.
“Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!”
– Mark Haldane[/dt_quote]